The IIQE exam should be registered at PEAK instead of the Insurance Regulatory Bureau. The IIQE exam places are quite sought-after. If students have an urgent need to take the exam, students should decide to register as soon as possible. The test period will be issued on a day between the 12th to 17th of each month. If the 15th of such month is not a working day, it will be advanced or postponed to the next/previous working day (note that Saturday is not a public holiday and is also a working day). Students can preset their alarm clock at 9 o’clock every morning to check for registration.
How to register for the IIQE exam
The quotas for online registration and postal + in-person registration were separate. If you fail to register online, you can still try your luck with postal registration.
- To register for the exam, go to: https://www.peak.edu.hk/exam/econline/en/
Select “Registration Now” on the right side of “Insurance Intermediary Qualifying Examination”
- Choose “Insurance Intermediary Qualifying Examination (Computer Test Mode)” or “Insurance Intermediary Qualifying Examination (Written Test Mode)”
- *Please refer to https://2cexam.com.hk/a1069_eng/ for the difference between the computer test and the written test
- Choose “Start”
- Read and agree to the terms and declarations
- Click “I am not an automatic program” or the box on the left
- Click “Next”
- Find out the number of the paper you want to take the exam. If the space is full, it will display “Full”, if there are vacancies, it will display “Do not choose to register”. Click “Do not choose to register” to display all the sessions that are still available for registration, including date, time and location, click on the session once to select the session
- After selection, check in “Selected Exam Papers, Sessions and Fees”
- Click the green “Next: Enter Personal Information” below
- Fill in the English surname, Chinese surname, date of birth, gender, phone number, email address, ID card number and other information. Please ensure that the information is accurate, otherwise students may miss out important messages
- Click on the green button “Next: Preview and Confirm Registration Form” below
- After checking the information, read and confirm the statement
- Click “Confirm”
- Enter credit card information, you may need to use your mobile phone to enter a one-time password
- After completing the registration, you will receive an email notification
Video teaching: https://iiqequestionbank.com/zh-hant/iiqeregistration/
How to download the official review manual
If you want to download the review scope compiled by PEAK, you can download the “Information Study Manual” for free at the link below.
- Choose the test paper you need to take
- If you use a computer after entering the PDF, you need to click the “Download” button to save to the device
Teaching videos (applicable to 2018-2021 so far):
How to download the IIQE Insurance Intermediary Qualifying Examination Study Material Handbook?
How can we help you?
2CExam mainly sells products related to HKSI, IIQE, EAQE and SQE exams. It provides IIQE Papers 1, 2, 3, 5 and MPFE mock exams. It also sells IIQE Papers 1, 2, 3, MPF exam books and a pair A private tutoring service, and produced free YouTube/Bilibili/Tencent/iqiyi teaching videos of IIQE Papers 1, 2, 3 and MPF. 2CExam has many years of experience in the securities, insurance, and real estate industries. If students need help, please visit www.2cexam.com or contact us by the following methods:
Tel: +852 2110 9644 Email: info@2cexam. com WeChat: hk2cexam WhatsApp: +852 9347 2064
Please support us by leaving comments and likes if you think this article helps you!
You can scan or click on the QR codes to visit our social media.
Should Hong Kong bank employees apply for an HKMA license or an SFC license? According to the licensing requirements for real estate practitioners, passing relevant qualification exams is a necessary condition for obtaining a real estate agent (individual) license or a salesperson license. The Hong Kong Securities and Futures Practitioners Qualification Exam (HKSI LE) is…
What is the difference between an SFC license and HKMA registration in Hong Kong? In Hong Kong, the statutory organization responsible for regulating the securities and futures markets is the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC). The Securities and Futures Ordinance, which came into effect on April 1, 2003, grants the SFC regulatory authority over the…
What is an HKSI certificate? What is the use of an HKSI exam transcript? What is an HKSI certificate? Do I need an HKSI exam transcript or an HKSI certificate when applying for SFC registration? To work in the securities industry in Hong Kong, passing the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) Licensing Exam…
How to obtain an exemption for the HKSI LE Securities and Futures Practitioners Qualification Examination?
How to obtain an exemption for the HKSI LE Securities and Futures Practitioners Qualification Examination? In the previous issue, we talked about how if someone wants to work in the securities industry in Hong Kong, they must first pass the Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute’s (HKSI) Licensing Examination for Securities and Futures Intermediaries. Are…
Where can I register for securities exams in Hong Kong? If you want to work in the securities industry in Hong Kong, you must pass the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) Licensing Exam LE. The organization that conducts the Licensing Exam LE in Hong Kong is the Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute (HKSI). The Hong…
Often hear the beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen in the Hong Kong financial sector talking about the “178 license” they need to obtain. What exactly is it?
What is the Hong Kong 178 license? In fact, the 178 license is not a real license but refers to a combination of examination papers that need to be taken. It consists of the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Practitioners Qualification Examination Paper 1, Paper 7, and Paper 8. In Hong Kong, activities related to…
What is the SFC license in Hong Kong? The Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) of Hong Kong was established in 1989 as an independent statutory body responsible for regulating the securities and futures markets in Hong Kong. The Securities and Futures Ordinance and its subsidiary legislation grant the SFC the power to investigate, correct, and…
In addition to organizing LE exams, the HKSI will also provide students who take the LE exam with the exam coverage called the Study Note. It depicts what is covered in the exam with hundreds of pages and full of paragraphs. It is lengthy and contains a lot of data and examples that will not…
Many students are clueless about the exam coverage / scope for doing revision on the Estate Agent Qualifying Examination (EAQE) and Salesperson Qualifying Examination (SQE). VTC’s PEAK does not have any notes available for candidates to download. In fact, the scope of the exam is quite extensive. Some of the coverage can be downloaded from…
Is success an Unattainable Ideal in the Real Estate Industry? 10 Benefits of Being in the Real Estate Industry Can Stimulate Your Capacity
Is it difficult to succeed in the real estate industry? Living space is one of the indispensable elements in life. From the wealthy speculating and selling flats to ordinary people looking for a place to live, most Hong Kong people have the demand to rent or even invest in the real estate market. Hong Kong’s…