The HKSI LE exam must be registered at HKSI, but not the SFC. There are two methods for registration. The most popular one is online registration, followed by in-person registration.
How to register for HKSI exam
1. To register for the exam, you must first register as a member of HKSI
2. Click “Enable/Create User Login”
3. Fill in the title, English surname, Chinese surname, phone number, email address, ID card number and other information. Please make sure that the information is correct, otherwise students may overlook important news
4. Check the “HKSI Institute Online Portal Account-First Time Login” email sent by “HKSI Institute” in the email you just filled out, and enter the link provided to activate the account
5. Set username and password
8. Select the number of the test paper you want to apply for and click
9. After selection, ‘the organ position’ will expand. If students have a favorable test period or a deadline, you can enter the date to “Exam date from:” or/and “Exam date to:”
If students only want to see the sessions with vacancy, students can click to check “Enrollment is now accepted and there is remaining balance”
10. After you click “Search”, you will see that there are still vacancies available for registration in the last few months
You can click on the checkbox on the left of the date to register for the event
11. After the selection is completed, slide down and press “Add to Cart”
12. If you need to register more than one test paper, you can click “Add Other” in the pop-up window and start over from step 7; if you have completed all the selections, you can click “Checkout”
13. Check whether the session and time are correct, if you press it correctly, tick “I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of use” and click “Start payment”
14. Choose the payment method (VISA/ MASTER/ American Express/ UnionPay/ VisaCheckout/ MasterPass/ PPS) and follow the instructions to make the payment. It may be necessary to use a mobile phone SMS to send a one-time password
15. After completing the payment, you will return to the HKSI page, and there will be a line of green text saying “Thank you for choosing the institute!” then receive an email. The following questionnaire is filled out according to the situation.
16. If you want to review the session and time, or download the study manual, you can log in on the online portal and select “Selected Upcoming Events” >> “Exams” in the menu on the right hand side. To download the study manual, click “Download” next to the session.
 How to register for the HKSI LE Securities and Futures Practitioner Qualification Examination? .VID156 https://youtu.be/lCHqY78-QGc
Sign up in person:
- You can go to the test center counter to register during HKSI office hours, it will take about 4 working days to ensure that the application is successful or not instead of immediately confirmation
- The address is Room 510, 5th Floor, Wing On Center, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
- However, due to the outbreak of Covid-19, the opening hours have not returned to normal
Opening hours in April 2021: Monday to Friday from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm
Opening hours from May 2021: Monday to Friday from 10 am to 4 pm
If you want to get the news of any changes of opening hours, please browse the HKSI board
- An administrative fee of HK$100 will be charged for each application form (EPS/Master/Visa accepted)
How can we help you?
2CExam mainly sells products related to HKSI, IIQE, EAQE and SQE exams. It provides HKSI LE Papers 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12 mock exams. It also sells HKSI LE Papers 1, 2 , 6, 7, 8 exam books, one-to-one private tuition service, and free YouTube/Bilibili/Tencent/iqiyi teaching videos of HKSI LE Papers 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 12. 2CExam has many years of experience in the securities, insurance, and real estate industries. If students need help, please visit www.2cexam.com.hk or contact by the following methods:
Tel: +852 2110 9644 Email: [email protected] WeChat: hk2cexam WhatsApp: +852 9347 2064
Please support us by leaving comments and likes if you think this article helps you!
You can scan or click on the QR codes to visit our social media.
Students who have taken/ who are going to take the IIQE should know the study note is a several-hundred pages, paragraph form booklet illustrating the exam coverage. Not to mention the length of the text, the expression of concepts requires readers’ intense concentration. So some candidates think that doing only the practise questions should be…
Why can’t you learn the practise questions by rote when studying for the HKSI Licensing Examination (LE)?
Students who have taken/ who are going to take the HKSI LE should know the HKSI study note is a several-hundred pages, paragraph form booklet illustrating the exam coverage. Not to mention the length of the text, the expression of concepts requires readers’ intense concentration. So some candidates think that doing only the practise questions…
The IIQE exam should be registered at PEAK instead of the Insurance Regulatory Bureau. The IIQE exam places are quite sought-after. If students have an urgent need to take the exam, students should decide to register as soon as possible. The test period will be issued on a day between the 12th to 17th of…
Losing Friends and Family Is Inevitable Once Joined the Insurance Industry? 10 Benefits of Working in The Insurance Industry That Can Overturn Your Stereotypes
Must people in the insurance industry lose their friends and family? NO! It is not that you won’t have friends when you join the insurance industry. In fact, it depends on whether you use the correct method to sell. When you only care about commissions and don’t care about the needs of your customers, selling…
After passing the IIQE (Insurance Intermediary Qualifying Examination) in Hong Kong, students can start looking for jobs. What job options are there? Bank Relationship Manager (RM) / General Banking Officer (GBO) / Personal Banking Officer / Assistant Relationship Manager (ARM) Some sales positions in the bank, including Relationship Manager (RM) and their assistant – Assistant…
First, I would like to clarify that some people do not take the HKSI Licensing Examination (also known as LE exam) to find a job, but just to learn more about the financial/ securities market and equip themselves with the necessary knowledge in a compact and more organised way. This article will not cover information…
Is there an insufficient supply of positions in the securities industry? There are contradictory opinions on the internet. Some say that the financial industry is in demand for talents; others say that the financial industry has burst, and there are too many monks with only a little porridge. From my experience in the recruitment industry…
Is the Securities, Insurance or Real Estate Industry Better? Comparing Incomes amongst Finance Industries
Securities and Banking According to statistics on the Internet and our experience, in Hong Kong, even for some common junior or middle-level positions in the financial/ securities industry, such as risk analyst, research analyst, and compliance officer, the average base salary is between HK$20,000 and 30,000 per month. Many people who have sufficient work experience…
What is updated in 2022 in IIQE Paper 1 Insurance Exam Study Manual? Is the 2017 or older version sufficient for the upcoming exams?
The 2021 version of IIQE Paper 1 was officially applicable to exams in 2022 Insurance Authority has taken over the supervision of the insurance industry for more than two years. The IIQE Paper 1 (Insurance Intermediary Qualification Examination) finally put the new regulatory structure in the study manual, and the new study manual can be…
Students who are taking the IIQE or took it before would know that the study note is a several-hundred pages exam coverage full of long paragraphs. Not to mention the length of the texts, the expression of ideas requires the readers a lot of concentration to understand. Thus, some candidates think only studying the mock…